Jack Bauer Hates Blogs
Friday, October 06, 2006
  Welcome To Govan (Ya Bass)!
I've been working in Govan for the past week and I decided to bring along my old digital compact camera along and snap some pictures and here's the results:







This was the 2nd heron I spotted in Govan, I think it was a bit slow since it didn't seem to realise anything that's not moving is a target.



It's not a camera trick, the water really is this green, it's the dodgiest looking water I have ever seen.












Labels: ,

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This blog only exists so I can post photos, I don't like blogs and I doubt I ever will, but since Picasa 2 and blogger work so well together it seems like the best and easiest way to share my photos with friends and family.

Like my photos, then why not Buy Some Prints?

Subscribe to this blog

My Photo
Name:
Location: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom

Previous Posts

The Door
Holiday Snaps
Culzean Castle etc
The Esplanade
Fun with HDR
Self Portraits
Flowers
A late night walk
Street Photography attempt
Dramatic sunset

Archives

January 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
October 2006
March 2007
June 2007
July 2007


Search:


If you wish to contact me please use the following email address firstname dot secondname at gmail dot com